Taking place at the iconic King George’s Hall in Blackburn on 14th October 2021, the awards have categories relevant to all Blackburn and Darwen based businesses and are a fantastic opportunity to showcase your business to the wider community by entering.
The black tie event is also a great opportunity to network and celebrate your achievements amongst your peers, friends and colleagues from Blackburn and Darwen.
On arrival, there will be a drinks reception, followed by a three-course dinner by the highly acclaimed brigade, the hotly anticipated awards presentation followed by entertainment into the early hours. There will also be opportunities to support local charities on the evening – to be announced in due course.
- Monday 19th July 2021 - Awards applications open
- Monday 3rd September 2021 - Awards applications deadline
- Monday 6th September - Friday 10th September - First Round Judging
- Tuesday 13th September 2021 - Finalists Announced
- W/c Monday 20th September 2021 - Judges Interviews
- Thursday 14th October 2021 - Awards Night
- 6.30pm - Arrival Drinks Reception
- 7.15pm - Call through for dinner
- 7.30pm - Welcome
- 7.35pm - Dinner service
- 9.30pm - Awards winners announced
- 10.30pm - Live Entertainment & DJ
- 01.00am - Carriages