The Innovation Agency is part of the NHS and are running an European Regional Development Fund (ERDF) partnership with Lancaster University. We offer healthcare & life sciences businesses support to grow and develop. Our shared purpose is to accelerate the adoption and spread of innovation into the NHS, Health and Social Care markets. Due to our EU funding, our support costs the SME (Small and Medium Enterprises) nothing.
We can help SMEs in the following ways:
- Securing clinical and patient input to product/service development
- Help with access to funding
- Procurement and regulatory approval advice
- Clinical evaluation, evidence collection and health economic analysis
- Marketing to the NHS to position, present and pitch you and your service and/or product
- Focused workshops on topics to help small business as well as excellent networking opportunities
We enable companies to grow and create jobs by linking business to NHS organisations, academia, the third sector and industry. This helps businesses to engage more productively and collaboratively with the aim of speeding up access into the health and care market.
If you're a health and life science business or you believe you can help us make health and care services better, safer, faster, and less expensive - then please contact us.
For an idea of what we do, please see the video