The Business Clinic is a Lancashire based community interest company (not for profit). We exist to ensure growth within local businesses; development of the business owner; and provide independent and bespoke support via 'peer-working'. Independent and thought provoking, The Business Clinic delivers the strategy, skills and support you need to develop and grow your business. We are run and supported by local business professionals who come from an array of different sectors and backgrounds. These professionals are our consulting practitioners and they are why we are confident of your business success through The Business Clinic. They support the surgeries and clinics we provide as well as giving 1-2-1 consultations to support you with your 'Dynamic Needs Analysis'.
As a CIC we have an active engagement with the local business community to make a difference by supporting local enterprise, making charitable donations and via our direct investment of expertise and experience, making a real difference to real people.
What are the key aims of The Business Clinic Organisation?
- To ensure growth of local businesses
- Development of the business owner
- Facilitate 'peerworking' surgeries to explore business opportunities and challenges
- Provide open clinics which are bespoke and focussed on business development and skills
What will this mean to me?
- Focussed strategy and development plan for you and your business
- Impartial support and advice from experienced business owners
- Improve your business visibility and credibility which will increase profits
- Enrichment of knowledge to support the setting of personal and business goals
- Enhance your business through reciprocity of sharing knowledge and experience
- Help crystallise your thoughts to ensure better decisions and desired outcomes are achieved
- Enjoy isolation relief, ensuring you are not alone in business
- Be challenged and accountable
Is it another networking group?
Not at all! All of our practitioners do benefit from increased business and higher revenues from high quality specific business contacts being referred to them, but it is not our reason for