DEVELOP AWARENESS OF YOUR COMPANIES FINANCES
ON THIS COURSE DESIGNED SPECIFICALLY FOR BUSINESS OWNERS, NON-FINANCE DIRECTORS AND SENIOR MANAGERS, WE WILL DEMYSTIFY THE WORLD OF FINANCE HELPING YOU TO UNDERSTAND YOUR FINANCIAL STATEMENTS ALONG WITH OTHER KEY FINANCIAL CONCEPTS AND LANGUAGE
This course will give you an introduction to accounting language, key financial concepts and terminology, as well as the skills and practical knowledge required to evaluate financial statements with confidence, question financial information and contribute more effectively to boardroom decision-making.
- Evaluate the director's role and responsibilities in relation to finance, and the relationship between financial and corporate strategies
- Understand key financial statements, how they relate to each other and how they are affected by business decisions
- Explain fundamental accounting language and concepts
- Outline the flow of money in a business and how it is represented in the accounts
We also offer an advanced 2-day finance course which will build on the fundamentals learnt on the one day course. The 2-day course will go into detail on the key financial statements as well as some advanced financial tools like cash flow and KPI's. This will provide you with the skills to asses the financial health of your company and demonstrate how effectively (or in-effectively!) a company is achieving key business objectives, which will allow you to pinpoint areas for improvement.
- Instruction and training delivered by a Chartered Accountant.
- Small interactive classes
- Specialised manual and course materials
- Personalised certificate of completion
How to book: