We are pleased to invite you to the launch of the Making Carbon Work (MaCaW) Project on Tuesday 12 June at the University of Central Lancashire.
What is the MaCaW Project?
The MaCaW Project is an academic/industry collaboration, funded by the European Regional Development Fund (ERDF), designed to assist Lancashire SMEs to overcome the challenges and barriers in moving towards a low carbon economic model. The project aims to engage Lancashire SMEs in implementing low energy practices and processes to reduce their carbon burden, as well as making cost savings to their organisation.
How will it benefit your business?
Our team will help you to identify opportunities to improve your organisation’s energy performance, reduce energy wastage and obtain related economic and environmental benefits. The project will:
- For eligible SMEs a 50% match funded grant for the purchase of low-carbon technology is available – value up to £8k (grant)
- Increase energy efficiency within your organisation and thereby reduce CO2e emissions
- Identify potential areas where low carbon technology can be installed to reduce CO2 emissions
- Identify opportunities for product diversification into low carbon products
- Support re-engineering of productive processes reducing carbon burden
- Reduce Lancashire SME carbon footprint
Book your free place through Eventbrite: https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/making-carbon-work-launch-tickets-46561614041?aff=eac2
Event date: Tuesday 12 June, 8.30am – 11am
Event Location: Media Innovation Studio, Media Factory - 4th Floor, University of Central Lancashire, Preston, PR1 1JN