Employers in the UK are having to deal with an unprecedented amount of redundancies with the situation likely to continue for some time. However when mistakes are made this can lead to expensive legal claims and reputational damage.The law relating to redundancies is surprisingly complex.
During this webinar we will look at:
- The Job Retention Scheme as an alternative to redundancy
- When do job changes amount to a “redundancy situation”?
- Pooling or stand-alone job – how do I decide?
- Redundancy selection criteria – what is the legal guidance?
- Redundancy and maternity leave
- When do I need to collectively consult with representatives?
Please visit our dedicated redundancy hub page for all the latest content, our redundancy training videos and FAQs.
We welcome questions in advance of the session, so please submit any questions when you register or alternatively you will have the opportunity to raise them at the end of the presentation.
If you have any questions about this event please contact email@example.com.