Beever and Struthers is one of the UK’s leading independent accountancy practices with offices in Manchester, London and Blackburn. We have been providing support and advice to clients for over 100 years and have a strong reputation built on a longestablished tradition of providing quality services. We take strength from our history, but recognise that success comes from never standing still.
Are you looking for a 12 month internship as part of your degree course and an opportunity to develop your skills and gain first class accountancy and audit experience?
You’ll meet people from across the firm and get involved in real client work. Many of our trainees completed internships with us, so applying for the 12 month internship is a great way to start a career with us.
Reporting to: Audit Manager.
Liaising with: Partners, Managers and other staff.
Overall purpose of job:
• To work as part of a team on site at clients in providing a high quality professional service.
• You will be fully trained in the technical requirements of the role. • Other requirements may also include ad hoc administration, scanning and filing as and when required.
To be successful in this role you will:
• Be able to deliver first class client service.
• Work effectively as part of a team.
• Demonstrate an ability to communicate clearly both verbally and in writing.
• Demonstrate strong analytical skills.
• Take ownership of assigned tasks and adopt a pro-active approach.
• Provide accurate and timely work.
• Apply active listening skills – ask questions when necessary but make basic assumptions when appropriate.
• Actively seek to enhance own expertise and knowledge.
• Demonstrate drive and commitment to self-development.
• Professional approach to work and clients i.e. professional appearance, respect for
individuals, and ethical conduct.