ATTAIN are hiring on behalf of their sister company ICX4, who are looking for an Application Support Analyst to join our team. The successful candidate will provide the initial point of contact for external customers experiencing server, database or webservice issues for our software licensed products.
To be successful, you’ll be highly motivated, have strong technical abilities, be a great communicator and be able to self-organise and achieve results in a fast-paced environment.
The role will require flexibility in working hours to be able to provide support to our customers outside of normal working office hours.
As part of this role you will be monitoring system performance and will be required to work with customers, business users and other departments, carrying out investigations and server, database or webservice related incidents and problems ensuring that they are managed through to resolution, in a timely and controlled manner, within agreed SLAs.
This position will initially be based from home, but may require team meetings in person, and your main place of work will be at our office based at Wigan Investment Centre, Wigan, Greater Manchester, WA3 5BA.
- Deliver excellent customer service and be comfortable liaising via email, phone and face to face.
- Working as part of a team to provide server application support.
- Monitoring system performance and issue responses to server, database or webserver issues, via a support ticketing system in a timely manner.
- Have an understanding of Apache servers, Microsoft server and SQL.
- Ability to write PowerShell scripts or willingness to learn is a positive.
- AWS based application services experience or willingness to learn is highly advantageous.
- You will be expected to communicate in a clear manner with both customers, 3rd party suppliers and team members.
Skills And Qualifications
- Experience with Windows Desktop Operating Systems (windows 7 and above)
- Experience with Windows Server Operating Systems (windows server 2008 and above)
- Apache and Microsoft experience essential
- Linux and AWS based application services advantageous
- Management of working on Jira or similar ticketing tools
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: Dependent on experience
The job position is a permanent full time role based from our Wigan Head Office