This is an extremely exciting opportunity to be part of a new and expanding arm of the business where you will play a fundamental part in developing relationships by offering excellent customer service from the initial inquiry.
Investment in growing the team is necessary due to the high volume of work generated from new business and return customers.
• Listening to customer requirements and be able to present appropriate options to be able to complete sales
• Using a bespoke system to compare and negotiate prices and accurately record customer and partner information
• Contacting partners to confirm prices
• Relationship building with clients and partners
• Liaising with customers
• Dealing with enquiries and complaints
• Data entry recording
• Being first point of contact
• Carry out any other duties within capabilities as directed and which is reasonable for the company to expect to be undertaken
• Ability to learn quickly
• Willingness to take on responsibility
• Ability to communicate with customers, partners and visitors both face-to-face, on the phone and by email.
• IT Skills, in particular the ability to learn new systems.
• Attention to detail.
• A confident and professional manner.
• Ability to work effectively within a team.
• Previous call centre or other customer service experience highly desirable
• Flexible and adaptable.
• You will also: ensure high standards of delivery and customer service; be determined, resilient and flexible; demonstrate a positive attitude; and come up with ideas that add value.
You should be a confident people person who possesses excellent communication skills.
Ideally you should also have strong IT skills including the ability to pick up new systems.
If you have a passion for always delivering excellent customer service, then this could be the role you have been looking for!
This is a permanent opportunity and our client are offering an annual salary of between £15,000 and £16,000 per annum plus excellent benefits including excellent progression opportunities.