We are looking for an enthusiastic and passionate Energy Analyst to work for our SME division (EnergiSave).
We are a rapidly growing business looking to hire leaders of the future. We promote a fun and welcoming environment where additional incentives are regularly introduced for the highest achievers.
The responsibilities of this role will be:
- Achieve daily / weekly / monthly targets
- Make outbound calls to contact EnergiSave customers who are in a position to transfer or renew contracts either now or in the future
- Contact data records to maximise contract rates and personal productivity to new customers
- Recognise opportunities to up-sell / cross sell and promote additional products to maximise revenue and product holdings
- Operate and maintain customer related information systems to the required standards to process work, maintain accurate records and access information
- Identify customer needs, promoting additional EnergiSave products and services, creating greater customer relationships and business growth
Good telephone manner, including clear speech, the ability to understand people with speech impediments and unusual accents, and excellent manners.
Persuasiveness, with the ability to soothe unhappy customers and to persuade them to retain our services or make further purchases.
Administration, for note taking, report writing and keeping track of multiple tasks at once.
Extensive knowledge of the area the business deals with and the ability to absorb new information quickly to keep up with changes.
Experience of working in a sales environment
Eagerness to earn
Experience of working within the SME energy industry would be advantageous
Sound working knowledge of Microsoft Office
Knowledge of a CRM system
Strong organisational skills
Strong negotiation and influencing skills
Strong communication skills, written and verbal
WHY WORK FOR US?
Training and development opportunities with a clear career progression up to management level
Childcare voucher scheme
Numerous Social and Charity events throughout the calendar year
Endless incentives from gift vouchers to early finishes
Performance related bonus POT
Flexi-time to use on-site gym
Free, on-site parking
Social games area
Unlimited tea and coffee
4 pm finish on Fridays
- Energy: 1 year (Required)
The successful candidates must be willing to travel with occasional overnight stays.