Energyzone was set up with a clear vision – to improve the capacity, capability and competitiveness of social enterprises operating in Pennine Lancashire while at the same time enhancing and developing a valuable community resource. Our shared vision is clear – to improve the lives of people living and working in Pennine Lancashire.
Under the SAMS Umbrella, there are various projects that benefit the local community. A better community eventually leads to less crime, less social disorder and a better environment for us all.
We are looking for a confident and friendly receptionist/admin support person
The successful candidate will have the following:
Be able to use Microsoft, Excel and Outlook
Be good at communicating and listening
A polite telephone manner
Ability to multi-task and prioritise
Salary: Minimum Wage
Hours: Monday – Friday 10 – 3 (25 hours)
If you are interested in this position, please send a CV and cover letter FAO Joanne Mason by post to:
SAMS @ Energyzone, Newfield Drive, Blackburn BB2 3UA or by email email@example.com
Closing date for applications Wednesday 22nd May at 12pm
Interviews to be held on Friday 24th May at a time to be confirmed once applications are received. We realise that this is short notice, alternative Interview dates can be arranged if necessary.
Greeting and welcoming guests and providing them with a positive first impression of the organisation.
Providing administrative support to SAMS and associated projects
· Meeting, greeting and announcing visitors.
· Answering the telephone, directing and dealing with enquiries
· Serving customers using in house systems
· Working under your own initiative with minimum supervision
· Photographing, listing and dispatching items for SAMS Online
· Contacting suppliers to book collections
· Promoting day to day sales and promotions for SAMS and SAMS Online using social media
· General office duties
· Any other duties deemed suitable for the level of the position