To cover all areas of the North West of England, including Preston, Liverpool, Manchester, Bolton, Blackburn, Wigan, Cheshire etc.
The role of SME Field Sales involves the development of new business relationships and the introduction of a range of energy procurement/cost reduction products to SME energy consumers, through self-generated appointments.
Applicants will be self-motivated and performance driven, ideally with previous experience of the UK energy industry and a track record of consultative sales in the corporate environment.
The responsibilities of this role will be:
- Self-generate prospect meetings within selected area to discuss and show case EnergiSave (Inspired Energy plc’s SME business) products and services
- Obtain Letter of Authorities to generate profitable revenue from sales opportunities
- Work with other departments within EnergiSave to ensure mutual understanding of sales requirements
- Process customer LOA’s and assist where required with contract mobilisation
- Liaise with other departments within EnergiSave to identify cross-sell and up-sell opportunities
- Complete meetings notes and next actions within our bespoke CRM system in a timely manner
- Schedule additional calls and meetings with prospects
- Keep accurate reports on all client opportunities
- Develop, track and manage a pipeline of future sales opportunities
- To provide weekly and monthly MI as required by MD
- Understand product offerings and competitive issues to develop solution proposals
- Attend exhibitions/trade stands as required
- Represent EnergiSave in a professional manner at all times
- Read and comply with the company Health & Safety Policy; taking reasonable care for the Health & Safety of themselves and others; co-operate with managers and other employees in fulfilling our objectives and statutory duties.