ATTAIN are hiring on behalf of our sister company ICX4, who are looking for an ambitious, self-starting, Junior UI Developer to join our development team. For you to be the successful candidate, you need to be a passionate, driven, enthusiastic individual who can demonstrate strong design principles for web and/or mobile platforms and be eager to developer your knowledge base.
- Responsibilities will include translation of the UI/UX
design wireframes to actual code that will produce visual elements of the application.
- Develop new user-facing features
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
- Optimise application for maximum speed and scalability
- Ensure that all user input is validated before submitting to back-end
- Collaborate with other departmental staff members
you must have solid knowledge with some or all of the following technologies
- Understanding of web markup, including HTML and CSS/SASS
- VueJS/Angular JS Frameworks
- At least a basic understanding of asynchronous request handling, partial page
updates, and AJAX.
Be able to ensure websites and web applications are responsive and work across multiple mobile devices.
- An understanding of CSS pre-processing platforms such as LESS or SASS is desirable but not necessary.
- Be able to ensure websites and web applications are responsive and work across multiple mobile devices.
- Experience with testing frameworks.
- Demonstrate strong problem solving skills and an ambition to learn new technologies
1 year’s commercial experience, PHP, GIT and MYSQL skills would also be advantageous
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: Dependent on experience
The job position is a permanent full time role based at our Wigan Head Office