PW WEB DESIGN PRINT is an agile and dynamic digital marketing and print business based in Kirkham, Preston in Lancashire.
An opportunity has arisen to join the team as a Business Development Apprentice to learn all aspects of our business.
The ideal candidate will work on a range of customer service, sales, and marketing activities. There is an emphasis on content writing, project management, email marketing, development of marketing collateral (both content writing and design), website maintenance, and social media.
The role is a fast-paced, wide-ranging position that requires a highly motivated individual with excellent organizational skills to assist the team in driving forward the business activities of the firm.
• Dealing with customers via email, telephone, and Microsoft Teams,
• Design of marketing collateral, including magazines, newsletters, flyers, and social media content.
• Updating and maintaining the company website and reporting on statistics
• Developing digital campaigns (email marketing and social media)
• Managing email marketing databases of our clients
• Completion of various other ad-hoc duties as required
• Ideally the candidate will have studied marketing, creative, English, or other business-related degrees or relevant qualification
• A team player looking to progress their career through practical experience
• An individual with strong initiative and project management skills (taking control and running with tasks through to completion)
• Able to multi-task and prioritize workload with minimal supervision
• Experienced in the use of social media channels in a professional capacity
• Well organized with excellent attention to detail (for copywriting and proofreading)
• Confident and able to deal with people at all levels to build strong internal relationships
• Have experience in Adobe InDesign, WordPress, and Mailchimp (or similar email marketing platforms)
• Be industry aware of topics that would benefit the firm’s marketing strategy
• Be proactive with ideas and able to sell these into the senior team (later delivering initiatives and demonstrating their success)
If you would like to apply, or if you have any questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org