Motor Claims Handler – Third Party
Permanent Position – Based in Bolton (Egerton)
£16,000 to £18,500 + Competitive Benefits and Excellent Career Progression
Monday to Friday – Sociable Working Hours
Café and Free Parking On-Site
My client is a successful and growing insurance provider and holder of the Chartered Insurer status. They are currently seeking an experienced Motor Claims Handler to join their busy claims department in Egerton. The successful candidate can expect a competitive salary, excellent training, fantastic career development and support with achieving industry recognised qualifications.
You will manage your own portfolio of Third Party Motor Claims from start to finish and liaise effectively with all parties concerned whilst delivering a high quality service at all times.
– Act as point of contact for incoming queries or complaints and ensure these are actioned appropriately
– Keep brokers and policyholders fully updated throughout the claim
– Manage a varied caseload of claims through to settlement
– Handle and negotiate claims by telephone and written correspondence
– Identify potentially fraudulent areas of the claim
– Provide a courteous approach to all customers
– Deliver a high level of service at all times
– Minimum 12 months’ experience in Motor Claims – ideally Third Party/Recovery/Credit Hire
– Excellent customer service skills
– CII or working towards this would be advantageous
– Excellent communication/strong organisational skills
– Ability to perform under pressure to meet targets and objectives
– Minimum 5 GCSE passes at grades C or above
Benefits include 21 days holidays (rising up to 28 days with length of service), Bank Holidays, pension scheme, ad-hoc company bonus, eye care vouchers, childcare and cycle to work schemes, Star Awards and financial support for relevant academic and professional qualifications. There is an on-site cafe and free, on-site parking available.
Apply now for immediate consideration!
Recruitment Zone acting as an employment agency in regard to this advert.