We are looking for enthusiastic and passionate New Business Advisers to work in our SME division who are aspiring towards a career in Sales within the utilities industry.
We are a rapidly growing business looking to hire leaders of the future. We promote a fun and welcoming environment where additional incentives are regularly introduced for the highest achievers.
Working in our fast-paced SME division, the main roles and responsibilities of this role will be:
- You will be required to make business to business phone calls on a daily basis and to generate leads for the analyst teams.
- You will be required to understand and adapt to the training and procedures provided throughout your apprenticeship.
- Assisting floor managers and openers with everyday tasks such as printing, board figures and general calls
- Read and comply with the company Health & Safety Policy; taking reasonable care for the Health & Safety of themselves and others; co-operate with managers and other employees in fulfilling our objectives and statutory duties
The successful candidates will possess the following attributes:
- Highly motivated and enthusiastic individual
- Outstanding telephone manner
- Professional and confident manner with effective communication skills.
- Attention to detail and ability to meet tight deadlines.
- Excellent Customer Service skills
- Smart and presentable at all times
- Computer literate
- A good ‘Team Work’ ethic
- Planning and organisation skills
- A desire for continuous personal and professional development
- Previous sales experience is desirable but not essential
- Previous industry knowledge is desirable but not essential
- Target driven
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office