Pink Link is a membership organisation that offers networking groups for women in business and has been established for ten years and built an excellent reputation. With conferences, socials, workshops and days out as well as an online business directory. They organise the Enterprise Vision Awards which is the largest female-specific awards recognising women in business outside of London and the LIFE Expo which helps to promote female enterprise. They are looking to expand and have developed a franchise offering across the UK.
Pink Link is seeking an experienced Sales Account Manager that has a proven track record within sales including telephone sales, face to face and lead generation. Experience within the events industry is a benefit. The ideal candidate would be self motivated to not only achieve targets but to feel passionate about smashing them and seeing how they can grow accounts by recommending the right products and services to customers. They need to be focused on the delivery of excellent customer service and understanding the needs of customers. They need to have amazing organisational skills as there are multiple events happening each month and there are hundreds of customers attending them. By maintaining excellent relationships with existing customers and building new accounts you will be able to grow business by offering services that are beneficial to the customers' needs. Attention to detail is crucial, as is working in an extremely fast-paced environment.
• To maintain and grow existing accounts whilst sourcing new business.
• To attend events and ensure the smooth running and customer satisfaction.
• Building a pipeline of accounts to achieve monthly targets.
• Generate relevant leads for prospective clients.
• Generating leads through customer referral and directly targeting specific business sectors.
• Growing membership at local networks.
• Responsible for maintaining customer data within the CRM software system.
Essential Skills, Knowledge & Experience
• Full knowledge of Microsoft Office including Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Understand ROI.
• Proven experience of driving sales and increased business generation from an existing account base.
• To be commercially and financially astute.
• To demonstrate confident and engaging presentation skills.
• To upsell and cross-sell products.
Pink Link Culture
• To offer an inclusive environment where all customers feel welcome and valued.
• Professional service.
• Great attention to detail and personal touches.
• To put the customer at the heart of the business.
• To be creative in what we do.
• Be responsible for your work and be part of the team.
• Be aware of changes within our industry.
• To be positive and think of solutions.
• To be dedicated and passionate about your role.
• Must have a clean driver’s licence and own vehicle.
• Be able to flexible as some events may require you to work evenings or weekends.