Location: Burnley / Bury split
Contract Type: Permanent
Department: accounting and advisory
PM+M is a vibrant, dynamic and award-winning firm of Chartered Accountants and business advisers, with offices in Blackburn, Burnley and Bury, covering East Lancashire, Greater Manchester and beyond. We have ambitious growth plans and our goal is to be the best north-west firm of finance professionals.
PM+M is a member of Praxity, the 7th largest global accountancy association and the largest association of independent firms. Being part of Praxity allows us to have strong international connections and a great source of secondment opportunities.
Job purpose and primary objectives:
To work as part of the Accounts + Advisory providing an excellent client service to a range of SME’s with turnover levels ranging between £250k and £10 million in accordance with the firm’s values, procedures, prevailing legislation and good professional practice so as to meet or exceed clients’ expectations and needs.
Duties and responsibilities:
• Preparation of accounts in accordance with FRS102 and FRS102 1a, for sole traders, partnerships and limited companies both in house and at clients premises for a wide range of industries.
• Preparation of management accounts, cash flow forecasts and projections using various software packages both in house and on site.
• Preparation of corporate tax return information and review of computation.
• Supervising and training team members.
Our ideal candidate will:
• Be familiar with the use of recognised software applications Xero, QBO, Sage Line 50, CCH, Word, Excel, Outlook).
• Have excellent verbal and written communication skills as there will be contact with clients at all levels.
• Have good organisational skills as well as the ability to take initiative and contribute to the effective running of the department.
Salary: Dependent on experience
· 23.5 days’ holiday per annum + bank holidays (3.5 days to be used for the Christmas
· On site free parking
· Flexible benefits (salary sacrifice) scheme including a range of benefits such as private
medical insurance, child care vouchers, extra holidays etc
· Employer pension contribution of 8%
· Death in Service life cover of 4 x salary
· Full technical training and support
Please apply by email to email@example.com