An exciting opportunity has arisen at our clients Events Company, we are looking to recruit a SEO Executive for our client. The company whose culture stems from fun, passion and positivity. Would you like to work for a multi award-winning company working within the fun event hire industry? Our clients company was founded over 10 years ago and is now one of the UK’s top companies within this industry.
We are looking for an enthusiastic SEO executive who wants to work company side (not within an agency) to help our client grow to the next level, and beyond.
● To work through our clients website, optimising each page.
● Analysing our client’s analytics data, making suggested changes.
● To secure ethical backlinks.
● To monitor and build our clients online brand exposure.
● To keep up with the latest Google updates and industry news.
● To create and present a monthly report detailing what you have done and the impact
it has had.
● Working alongside the Marketing Dept. to provide clear forward planning.
Key required skills:
● Ability to understand the data within Google Analytics.
● Ability to audit a website.
● An understanding of how to optimise a CMS built website.
● Ability to use and understand key industry SEO tools.
● Basic understanding of HTML/CSS.
Desirable, but not required:
● An understanding of Google AdWords.
● Experience working company side (not agency)
2+ years working as an SEO executive.
If you are looking for a new position working within a fun and friendly company and want to make a real difference, apply and join our client on their journey.
Job title: SEO Executive
Location: Preston, Lancashire
Salary: £18K-£22K depending on experience
Laura Hartley Recruitment Ltd is operating as an employment business.
Laura Hartley Recruitment Ltd is an Equal Opportunities employer; we welcome applicants from all backgrounds