Our Lytham Network meets at this beautiful scenic venue that is located in the picturesque village of Wrea Green. Situated between Preston and Blackpool with easy access from the M55 Motorway, the venue attracts members from local towns and villages.Meetings are held here once a month on a Wednesday morning which is beneficial for many of our busy retailers. The venue offers various facilities including meeting rooms, coffee shops and eateries making it a perfect place to meet and do business.
Join us for Business Networking and gain new connections.
Working with Ribby Hall Village – our venue sponsor, supporting Women in Business
- 09.30am – Enjoy chatting over refreshments whilst making new friends
- 10.00am – Formal opening with group information from organiser and individual introductions
- 10.45am – 10 minute presentation to be conducted by a peer member
- 10.55am – “Carry on Networking” Get to know the ladies over refreshments
- 11.30am – Time to say goodbye. Meeting closes, exchange business cards and badges are returned
- One minute introductions – These are conducted in a relaxed and comfortable way and ladies are encouraged to speak for one minute about what type of business they are looking for. We ask that ladies are quiet when this takes place, that they keep to a minute, concentrate on just one business and give testimonials when appropriate.
- Visitors – All visitors are welcome and are asked to bring business cards. Visitor’s are always introduced to a Visitor Host to ensure they are looked after and feel comfortable.
- Leaflet Distribution – There is a designated members table for literature display and is for Network Members only.
- Bookings – We ask that all attendees book prior to the event, so we can prepare for your arrival.
Pink Link Members – FREE / Online Members & Non Members Pay as you go– £20.00 inc Vat
First visit FREE.
Or choose to become a member and access members benefits, whatever suits we have network solutions for all business women.We look forward to networking with you.