When you analyse how you met your best clients did it all start with an introduction?
Would you like a sure fire way to generate a continuous flow of introductions to these high-quality clients who earn you the most money and are a joy to work with. They value what you have to offer and want to work with professionals like you?
Then take advantage of this rare opportunity to raise your game by working with Jenny Hardman, award winning business mentor and trainer.
Wednesday 22nd May
10am until 1pm
peel business village
(Facing the entrance to Woods Waste)
Jenny will take you through our proven method to increase your profits without spending yet more time networking or cold calling prospects.
There are only 12 places available so book your seat now to get proactive, positive solutions to these questions.
· How come others get lots of referrals from their networking and I don't?
· How can I stop being referred to clients who frustrate me and waste your time?
· How can I get a more uniform flow of clients and avoid the "feast and famine" trap I fall into?
· How can I increase my clients without spending yet more time and money chasing them down?
· How can I spend more time enjoying the results of my hard work building my business?
· How can I make my sales team more productive in finding opportunities and closing sales?
Will I be able to apply this straight away?
You will leave this session with a clear strategy for your marketing and a plan to reach the right clients for you. No more wasted sales meetings or endless networking meetings that come to nothing.
What else will you get from attending this session? You'll spend 3 hours of your time with like-minded business people, many of whom will have contacts in similar markets to you. Our experience is that as you learn together opportunities to help each other will emerge effortlessly.
Book now to share in the success we will create together.
"I gained the ability to discuss real life scenarios/challenges and gain real life examples and situations to demonstrate ideas in practice. Eye opening and actionable content delivered in an engaging and entertaining way"